Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Level Up Website Design
Welcome to Level Up Website Design. These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Level Up Website Design’s Website, located at levelupwebsitedesign.com.
By accessing this website, we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Level Up Website Design if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
1. Intellectual Property Rights Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Level Up Website Design and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website.
You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
2. Restrictions You are specifically restricted from all of the following:
- Publishing any Website material in any media;
- Selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity concerning this Website, or while using this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing without Level Up Website Design’s express written consent.
3. Your Content In these Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video, text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Level Up Website Design a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate, and distribute it in any and all media.
Your Content must be your own and must not be infringing on any third party’s rights. Level Up Website Design reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time, and for any reason, without notice.
4. No warranties This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Level Up Website Design expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
5. Limitation of liability In no event shall Level Up Website Design, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract. Level Up Website Design, including its officers, directors, and employees, shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
6. Indemnification You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Level Up Website Design from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
7. Severability If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Variation of Terms Level Up Website Design is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website, you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
9. Assignment The Level Up Website Design is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
10. Entire Agreement These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Level Up Website Design and you concerning your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State and/or Country in which Level Up Website Design is located, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Michigan for the resolution of any disputes.
Contact Information For any inquiries, support, or complaints, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.