Effective Date: 10/01/2023
Welcome to Level Up Website Design (“we,” “us,” “our”). We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring that your personal information is collected and used properly, lawfully, and transparently.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information:
1.1 Information you provide us directly:
- Your name, email address, phone number, and address when you register for Level Up Website Design service.
- Payment information, such as credit card or bank account numbers, necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention.
- Communications between you and Level Up Website Design. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
1.2 Information we may collect automatically:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, we may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION We use the information we collect to:
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service.
- Develop and test new products and features.
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns.
- Diagnose or fix technology problems.
- Process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION We will not rent or sell your information to third parties outside Level Up Website Design without your consent, except as noted in this Policy.
4. HOW WE STORE AND PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account.
- However, Level Up Website Design cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Level Up Website Design or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION You may update your account information and email-communication preferences at any time by logging into your account and changing your settings. You can also stop receiving promotional email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications.
6. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY Level Up Website Design does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.